Pages

Hi guys, I hope you will enjoy my little blog. It will give you my view of the way I see this world - inspired by my culture, friends & family and everything that is around us every day!

Friday, June 1, 2012

TODAY IS THE DAY!

It finally is showtime! I can't wait for tonight and finally present you all the things I do. We have been working hard the past weeks and especially yesterday night. I basically didn't sleep at all to do the final touches on the actual pieces and more importantly the set up. I just wanted to give you another last sneek peek about tonights location.

Still debating on what we will be wearing tonight :)


 Working it!!

The current paintings are actually not my mine, but are part of the current Gallery exhibition at 4 Saint Paul's Cafe. So, be excited to see how it will look tonight after I did my final touches to it. I really hope you guys will love it!

What else can I say? Well, SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT :)

Thanks already for your support!

xoxo,

Agus

No comments:

Post a Comment