Pages

Hi guys, I hope you will enjoy my little blog. It will give you my view of the way I see this world - inspired by my culture, friends & family and everything that is around us every day!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Moda Eclectic Exhibition Party!

Hi guys, as mentioned in my previous posts my Blog launch / Exhibition Party will be this upcoming Friday, June 1st @ 4 Saint Paul's Cafe Gallery in Staten Island. I would love for everyone to come to experience this special day with me. Every guest will receive a Peruvian welcoming Drink and there will be some Peruvian Snacks as well. The place will offer a variety of Drinks too and the prices are great!

For more Details, please have a look at this link: http://www.facebook.com/events/275640462533857/

It's been a long time since you have been to Staten Island? So make it a special day! Take the FREE South Ferry at the Whitehall Terminal and enjoy a beautiful ride with a view of the harbor and the Statue of Liberty! Once on the island you can either take a 5 minute walk to 4 Saint Paul's Cafe Gallery or take the 78 bus for exactly 3 stops and you will be right there.

I'm very excited and hope to see you all this Friday!

xx

Agus

No comments:

Post a Comment